Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Plans for the next two practices!

Feb. 5th Bring Character Sheet
~Office Worker, Micheals, Handicapped, CoWorker
~Civil War  (Act 1 Scene 5)
~Mississippi Burning Scene (Act 2 Scene 2)
~Vietnam (Act 2 Scene 3)

CREW MEMBERS NEEDED:
~Stage Manger 
~Hair
~Costumes
~Props


Feb 12th  - Bring Character Sheet
~Office Worker, Micheals
~Pilgrims (Act 1 Scene 2)
~Newspaper Scene (Act 1 Scene 7)
~World War 2 (Act 2 Scene 1)
~Columbine (Act 2 Scene 4) 


CREW MEMBERS NEEDED:
~Stage Manger 
~Hair
~Costumes


If your crew dept. is not listed here - you get some time off! or to work at home:) There are some of you that I've told I will contact: sound techs, paper props, etc. with what to start working on. 
Please Note: Some of the crew departments - shoes, make up, accessories, and hats are waiting on other departments to before moving forward. 


I hope this helps you all plan the next two weeks! 

Actors/Actresses - remember to get your lines memorized! After these two practices your script will not be in hand!!!

This is an exciting opportunity to portray real people and real stories! The more research I do the more I learn about the times and continue to come to understand the seriousness of each struggle. It's amazing that we have been called to reenact these strong people overcoming with prayer because they had faith in God.

Have a great rest of your week!
Director Jennie 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment