It is time to write your bios!!!
Mrs. Talbot gave out information on Monday the 26th and as you weren't all there to receive it I am posting it here. We will also have extra copies at future practices.
All students both cast and crew members as well as leadership are to complete a bio.
Director Jennie
Thank you all for taking the time to write your biography to be displayed at the shows!
This is an opportunity to share information about yourself and your part in this play, like:
~Your Name
~Age or grade
~What part you play in the show
~How many years you've been a part of H.I.S. Players
~Other theater experience
~Something you like about being a part of the play
~Other personal interests you might have
Please remember to make the paragraph in third person (using "he" and "she" - not "I" or "me".)
And remember to respect the 100 word maximum!
The deadline to submit your biography is APRIL 2, 2018
Please email your work with "HIS Bio Board" in the subject line to k8talbot04@outlook.com
I will check your work and respond with any needed revisions.
Thank you for all your hard work and dedication to this play. It is exciting that we all get to be a part of this opportunity!
Sincerely,
Mrs. Talbot
No comments:
Post a Comment