Thursday, March 1, 2018

March 5th Practice

I am looking to practice many scenes on March 5th! It will be a busy practice but we will get a lot in before some of you are out of state for Nationals!!!

LINES MEMORIZED! NO SCRIPTS IN HAND DURING THE SCENE! 

9/11 Characters - The scenes I have selected to practice don't all run back to back! I would like the four of you to take a week off. Tim F. I understand you will also be off for Nationals. Please take the time to get to your lines down well - and brainstorm ideas for actions etc. (make sure you know the lines before yours (cue lines or sound)). After the week of Nationals I feel that we will have more props, we will run scenes in correct order, add sound effects, and maybe even  have the set up! All of these things effect your characters and will certainly be a big help!!! Thank you!

So, Who is Coming????

Those in  - - - -

The Pilgrim Scene
Jonathan Edwards Scene
Frances Willard Scene
Newspaper Scene
Mississippi Burning Case/Civil Rights Workers Scene
Columbine

Crew Members

Ella - Stage Manager
Maggie/Lydia - Hair
Titus/Elisa - Props
Julia - Shoes
Katrina - Costumes
Anea & Hailey will be at practice (continue with hats, etc.)
Jonathan - Video Taping 

Please be ON TIME or EARLY - BE ON TASK and ready to go! There is a lot to cover - your cooperation with being ready when called for a scene, costume try on, etc. will make this practice run smoothly! You CAN do it!!!

Thank you! I am looking forward to our practice!!!
-Director Jennie

No comments:

Post a Comment